- You have given your consent (a consent form has been submitted to you to authorise the processing of your data for certain purposes; you may revoke the consent given at any time);
- The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract with you
- The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- We use your data to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for doing so outweigh any possible harm to your data protection rights;
- The data collected will be used by FRAME STUDIO for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of customers or employees.
- Although it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusion in data transmissions over the Internet or from a website, we and our server company make every effort to maintain the physical, electronic and procedural protection measures necessary to ensure the protection of your information in accordance with applicable data protection requirements.
- All of your data is stored on secure servers (or secure physical copies) owned by us or by our company in charge of the FRAME STUDIO server, and our security criteria and policies (or other equivalents of our company in charge of the server).
- On the other hand, part of the information collected will be shared with third party companies, in order to send the user advertising and direct marketing type commercial information (collectively "Ads") about products and services offered by FRAME STUDIO and by third parties, adapted to the interests of the user. We will obtain the user's consent to process his or her personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Anyone is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not FRAME STUDIO is processing personal data concerning them.
- The persons concerned have the right of access to their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that the processing of their data be limited, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. FRAME STUDIO will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
OBJECT AND PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
FRAME STUDIO collects personal data from the users of the Website, including, but not limited to, name and surname, access password, contact telephone number, contact address or email address (“Personal Data” or “Data”) through various means, including, but not limited to, the various forms that appear on the Website or through cookies (in accordance with the provisions of Section 3), which will be included in an automated file of FRAME STUDIO.
The company will consider the data you provide as correct and updated.
Data processing is carried out by FRAME STUDIO with, among others, the purposes of attending to the contact requests received, managing the orders for products, as well as, if applicable, the sending, invoicing and collection of the same, to attend to possible complaints from users and clients, to manage the sending of our own information or that of third parties that may be of interest to you and to send you our newsletter.
FRAME STUDIO does not control the introduction of such cookies and consequently will in no case be responsible for any processing activities carried out by such third parties in relation to the Data collected through the cookies introduced by them on the Website.
Beyond the cases provided for in data protection legislation, FRAME STUDIO may be required to make Personal Data or parts thereof available to third party service providers, such as computer companies, hosting service providers, etc., for the purpose of proper maintenance and operation of the Website.
Also, FRAME STUDIO may communicate your data to files relating to the fulfilment or non-fulfilment of monetary obligations in the event of non-compliance by you with payment obligations and provided that the conditions set out in Article 38 of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations for the Development of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, are met.
FRAME STUDIO declares and guarantees that it will at all times make its best efforts to maintain the security and confidentiality of the Personal Data and that it will continue to improve the security measures adopted in line with any legal and technological developments.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your Personal Data at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org Your request must contain the following information: name and surname, address for notification purposes, photocopy of your ID card or passport and specific request.